back to previous Page High-performance dipole outdoor antenna for FLARM devices of all generatio
- High quality, stable and shapely outdoor antenna
- extremely low resistance
- The vertical mounting of the antenna ensures optimal communication with other FLARMs.
- The antenna achieves a standing wave ratio of 1.1 - 1.3 and thus a very high quality (96% - 87% of the available energy is transmitted/received).
- The radio technical concept of the antenna goes back to a military development during World War II and is very common in amateur radio circles.
- Connector: high-quality SMA socket. Therefore all Stdandard-FLARM-antenna cables from our assortment fit
Scope of delivery:
- Weight: approx 125 g
- Dimensions: 135 mm height, 125 mm root depth, 33 mm maximum width at the root rib
- Connection: SMA socket (gold plated)
- Air resistance: 1/1000 glide ratio at glide ratio 1:60 and slip-free inflow
- Freedom from detachment up to 15 degrees of sliding angle
- Max. permitted speed: 500 km/h (270 kt) when mounted on a surface that can absorb the lateral force of 106 Newton (15 degree angle of thrust, maximum abrasion of the antenna) with a safety factor of 2.5
- Breaking load: With a lateral force of 30 kg (294 Newton) and installation with the supplied plastic screws, only reversible lateral bending, no breakage or damage
- FLARM antenna SuperFAntFlow
- Support pad made of special foam, adhesive on one side
- Plastic fastening screws
- Plastic washers
- Operating and installation instructions
- Certificate of Conformity
- CS-STAN Standard Change "Installation of Antennas" CS-SC004a Issue3 Status April 4th 2019, english
ialla eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2006-2020