High-performance dipole antenna for classic FLARM devices and PowerFLARM core devices
- High-quality 90-degree SMA connector (for antennas with cable, for mounting even under narrow instrument panels)
- Individually selectable cable length, adaptable to the respective installation situation. This avoids additional attenuation caused by cables that are too long, which can reach significant values. This optimises the range of the FLARM
- Optional quick disconnect point ensures easy separation of unit and antenna even in the event of an emergency bonnet drop
- The vertical mounting of the antenna ensures optimal communication with other FLARMs.
- The antenna achieves a standing wave ratio of 1.1 - 1.3 and thus a very high quality (96% - 87% of the available energy is transmitted/received).
- The antenna is a high performance antenna, goes back to a military development during World War II and is very common in amateur radio circles.
- Dimensions: approx. 12 cm high (SuperFAnt for direct mounting on original FLARMs), side length approx. 10cm each
- cable used: high quality RG-174 cable, attenuation approx. 1dB/m
Note: The antenna adapter is strongly recommended for mounting on original FLARMs (not necessary for connection to PowerFLARM Core)
Please note when ordering / selecting:
- The cable length at 0.5m, 1m and 2m is fixed, these versions are available from stock
- If an individual cable length is required, please select and specify the cable length in the comments field when ordering. More than 2m cable length is detrimental to the range and cannot be supplied. Special design, delivery time approx. 1-2 weeks
- If a quick disconnect is required, please specify the distance of the quick disconnect from the antenna in the remark field of the order. Special design, delivery time approx. 1-2 weeks.
PowerFLARM Fusion devices:
This item cannot be used on the PowerFLARM Fusion without an adapter.
This product is compatible with:
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
from 30,00 EUR30,00 EUR per m