The emergency parachute ATL Mars 15 is a back parachute and was developed for glider pilots and aerobatics. The parachute meets all the requirements, which has a pilot. Due to the excellent processing of the emergency parachute wears very comfortable and is easy to use. Furthermore, the ATL 15 meets all safety regulations has EASA approval and 20 years total duration.
This basic price is valid for the standard closure.
• canopy Area: 36m2
• Size (LxBxH): 560x360x90 mm
• differnt colour combinations possible
• average decending rate: 5,0 m/s at 77KG
• Max. Speed: 277 km/h
• Max. weight of user: 115 kg
• Minimal using altitude at 110 km/h: 100m
• Temperature range: -40°C bis +93°C
• Max time of using: 20 Jahre
• Checking and packing interval: 12 months
• Weight: app. 6,0 Kg depends on options
These closures are possible:
Simple Buckle closure
Quick Eject closure